Price Match Guarantees
More Than 16 Years Of Experience
PORCELAIN BENCHTOPS PERTH
What Is A Porcelain Benchtop?
Porcelain benchtops are made from a ceramic product that has been baked at high temperatures to achieve a glass-like, permanently hardened, virtually non-porous material. Porcelain is manufactured from a sophisticated blend of natural raw materials using sintered particle technology.
QuantumSix+ and Neolith are the most common brands of porcelain benchtops with a large range of colours and finishes to choose from.
Another option you can choose from is an Ultra Compact Surface and this is a completely new benchtop surface that is made by putting the raw materials found in glass, porcelain and quartz, under extreme heat and pressure to create and almost indestructible material and this surface is known as Dekton.
The Advantages Of Porcelain Benchtops
- Heat and fire resistant – The product porcelain is extremely heat and fire resistant, making it an excellent surface for benchtops and splashbacks, especially around gas cooktops and ovens. Hot pots and appliances like slow cookers can be placed directly on the surface with no worry of damage.
- Frost and ice resistant – Just as porcelain is heat resistant, it is also highly resistant to frost and ice so it is perfect for outdoor kitchens as it can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Highly UV resistant – Porcelain is ideal for either internal or external application as it doesn’t fade in the sunlight due to its high UV resistance.
- Stain Resistant – Porcelain surfaces are completely stain proof so there’s no need to worry about stubborn stains such as wine, coffee or markers as they can easily be removed from the surface.
- Highly scratch resistant – Porcelain is the most scratch resistant surface available so there’s no need to worry if the knife slips as it won’t scratch up your benchtop.
Does A Porcelain Benchtop Sound Right For You?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.